green edge appearing in yellow = mit rec!

Can some one point me out were Marcotrigiano has said
something about hosta It is not in the 4 or 5 articles I have from
him. Maybe it is the first time that mitotic recombination has been
mentioned for Hosta. Well the same is true of my definition for
sports Before I defined it in the journal it was mostly equated with
mutation. I had intensive discusions with the registrar and
conseqently  he changed the wording on the formel about the two
different types of cultivar you had to choose from. I have given
earlier several references to mit recombination in plants but clearly
no one did take the effort to look it up.  Again not a single
argument why my explanation of a green edge appearing in a
yellow plant is wrong let alone an alternative explanation
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands