From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of andrewl
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 3:53 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Lu is famous

Diann Barbee Thoma wrote:
RE:>>It's great how friendly and helpful people are on these robins.

Now just hold on a minute there, Missy.  You're not putting me in that group of friendly and helpful, are you?  I'm Andrew, or should I say, "Flame Bait" as Gary likes to call me.  I'm a bit concerned that you might be putting me in that group of friendly and helpful without knowing all the facts.  I'd say keep your eyes open and you're hands on the wheel; the ride gets kind of bumpy out here among the "friendly and helpful" from time to time.  We are just trying to have some good, clean Hosta fun though, aren't we...

Nice that you are enjoying the group, Diann.  And just think, only 17 days until ... SPRING!!!

--
Andrew Lietzow
#1 Plantsman at http://hostahaven.com
1250 41st St