MY proof is not yours?

Andrew
Why dont you accept my greenedge to a yellow plant as proof? Mit
rec gives a very good explanation for the observation,. This is not a
bold statement just a conclusion of an experienced geneticist
based on observation of the phenomenon. If someone thinks I am
wrong he must offfer an alternative, that is the way science works.
My conclusion is based on all the data in my booklet especially
the SEQUENCE of  sports.  If someone really wants confirmation
of a fellow american ask Kevin Vaughn He is the only one with
experience in both genetics and Hosta
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden