Re: copyright?? on library photos

----- Original Message -----
From: "bob" <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: copyright?? on library photo
****************
All
I am getting a real smile from all the worry about the use of pictures on
the internet.  If you are one that posted pictures , did you take them of
any plants, not your own?  Don't tell me you did that, did you ask the plant
originator first?  I bet not!!!  I have struggled for year, with a real
problem of how to keep others from taking plants I originated, and selling
them with out crediting or paying me.  simply can't be done.  If I place
them in the public domain, ---well they are in the public domain!  Any
picture I have placed any where on the internet, is avaliable to anyone who
wants to use, with out asking.  I will feel free to use others pictures in
the same spirit.
Thanks
Ran

You don't see