Re: chimera pdf file

> I bet an OCR program would not recognize the text.

Hi again
	Acrobat text is a different sort of animal. It can't be copied and
pasted or anything done to it that I know of with the exception of the
original program it was done in and that I don't know for sure. That is
why it is used so no one can change it from the original and this is why
they use it for technical papers and such. They know what they send out
will stay the same. Usually they are alot smaller files though, this was
only 8 pages and was almost 8mgs.
Bye
Bob