Re: Oops...

Title: Re: Oops...
HI, Barbara-
sorry to hear about your not being plowed out! Yikes! We still have electrical wires and cable wires laying in our driveway. Both companies said that they would be out today, but neither made it. I just hope that they are busy restoring power to all who lost it.

As for Friday, I can't imagine more snow right now!

Patty