Re: copyright?? on library photos

Ransom Lydell wrote:
 I would like to hear from
> those that have posted pictures of plants devloped or hybridized by someone
> other than themself.  Show me the justification for using those plants as
> subjects with out permission of the originator.

HI Ran
	Are you saying you should always retain right to an origination of
yours being photographed. That someone can buy your plant (from you or
someone else)but they can't photograph it without your permission.
	If this is not the case I always ask whoever owns the plant if I can
photograph them.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/