Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #1191

I guess there is no requirement about the second marker being under the
It could be beside it.
There was Another idea about the 18 inch piece of wood driven into the ground
to attach a label is a good one. I have seen others use this one.
In our area of frosts and freezes, things move. And if that isn't enough add
rakes, dogs, cats, bunnies,deer, hubbies (with lawn trimmers), helpful
grandKIDS, etc.etc.
The nice markers I have on top..that I can read from a distance (at least
standing up), move the most.
The ones underneath...don't usually.
Besides While I have the hosta up...it is a great time to divide it...share