Re: 117 Citations

>In the paper, the authors provided the following information..".
>Chimera plants may originate by....
>I looked and looked for mitotic recombination. They forgot to
>reference Ben's papers.

IF you ever find Ben's paper on mitotic recombination in hostas in the
peer review scientific journal that such an important paper should be
published in, would you please inform me where I can find it!  I
certainly would like to know what Ben's methodology was and what
marker genes he used to prove mitotic recombination and how he
seperated the segerating daughter cells for genetic analysis.   Don't
see how such an important paper like this could be overlooked by
someone doing a serious article on chimeras in plants.

Joe Halinar