Re: copyright?? on library photos//court is in session.

sussextreeinc@ce.net writes:

 Bob has been the most generous person that I know of concerning hosta
 information on the internet. We all love and admire him for what he has done
 for us.  >>

Dan, the above is absolutely true, and I find that I have never seen Bob
state an opinion that I disagreed with, I think that morality and integrity
rule his conscience.