Re: Amish

	Actually, I know one. Sadie Lapp. She went with me to "The
Azalea Patch" Eva Jones's place in Maryland. She was a bit put
off by prices in general and likes to grow seedlings but not
with any particular goal in mind. I loaned her all my books
and Journals but I'm still having trouble adjusting her train
of thought. She still feels her seedling are the same as the
parent plants. It's an on going project.

	I do give her the lists I receive and she sends for
some herself. Her interests tend more towards the commercial,
readily available, more common varieties.