Re: Hosta College Sale

In a message dated 3/10/01 11:28:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, BDeyes6@aol.com
writes:

<< My thanks to everyone who
 helped  make this a great weekend. >>

Betty, let me echo your sentiments here.  It was a great time, learned a lot
about ivies and moss too.  Can't say how much I appreciate the wonderful job
that the teachers did, Bob Solberg and Doug Bilstein, tops, just the best.

The vending area was very congested and I could hardly get through. I did
manage to find a few things that I could not live without but they were not
all hostas.  Matter of fact about half of them were other things.

There was good natured bantering about cameras and the photos.  There was a
lot of rushing forward to give hugs and to shake hands when people met for
the first time or after a year or more of just communicating by email.

For those who do not know, Sam I Am is a lovely lady named Sharon, so good to
meet her.  So good to see everyone, can't mention everyone because there were
so many.

The only thing that would have made it better would have been if we would
have had more of our good friends who could not have made it this year, you
were missed.

Narda