Re: Ferns, Notes on hosta seeds and good response.

Hi Jim,
Chris Wilson is a very nice person and I have ordered from Hallson Gardens
before. I was extremely pleased. I am hoping to get to the nursery sometime
this spring.

Denise

Their on site catalog deserves a download and look. They have answered
rapidly.

Since I am blessed with good hostas,  ferns, and foxgloves, I am wanting to
expand the plantings.

Spring almost in Chicago, south side tulips are 4" tall!!

Jim Sherwood