Re: irridiated seed

I had a lot of a seed of a cross of Lakeside Ripples and Sum and Substance.
I took them to my dentist and asked her to irradiate them for me.  She used
four different strengths and I kept some seeds for a control.  This was about
four years ago and I am not sure if I see any that look really unique, as if
they are somehow mutated from the radiation. When she did this, she did not
think there would be any change, stating that the x-ray levels used are so
mild.  I mean, I guess you can try it, but I don't really know if anything
will happen.  Sorry this is all I have to offer on the subject.
Kay Dye