Re: Hosta College

Well, I'm back too, totally exhausted but a very happy girl. It was so
wonderful seeing old friends, and meeting new ones. For anyone how has never
attended, this is a "must go to" event. What a blast. Not only do you get
great classes and for most, the first opportunity to buy real plants of the
season (not just hostas), but you get to spend time with some pretty awesome
people, both on the robins and off. It's worth if for the laughs and hugs
alone. When you get to meet someone from the robins, it's like finding a
long lost relative.  We sat around chatting about everything, laughing and
carrying on, playing jokes on eachother, hugging, and enjoying eachother's
company, just like family. What a wonderful weekend.

At the risk of leaving somebody off, to those special friends who made this
an incredible weekend, I'm sending out big hugs to ya, you know who you are!

Thanks to everyone involved in putting this together for us to enjoy. Job
well done!

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)

PS: Jack, you just wait till I see you next! Driving 10+ hours with your
"little gift" really made me, um, appreciate your friendship!