Marcotrigiano not good enough?

<In summary, my reading of Marcotrigiano is as follows in a very
<few words. He claims that chloroplast mutants are the most
<common cause of chimeral variegation in plants and not nuclear
mutations.Vaughn wrote about this 20 years ago.

Even Joe Halinar does not agree on this nor does K Vaughn as I
already said ( I had  an intensive exchange of letters with him 3-4
years ago) . Yellow leasf in hosta is nuclear Now I have shown that
also  Marcotrigino shows mit rec it suddenly is not important He
shows a twinspot ie 2 adjacent spots, a green and a white one If
you would have know anything about the subject you had
recognized that such a twinspot is a classical proof for mit rec.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands