Re: irradiation

----- Original Message -----
From: "zonneveld" <zonneveld@RULBIM.Leidenuniv.nl>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 3:47 AM
Subject: irradiation
*****************
Ben
In the late eighties,
I also tried several "batches" with Gamma radiation at a "Medium strength".
This was done on both seed, and just sprouted seedlings.  I could not
determine any changes in any of the material, from the "norm" .  I still
have some of the plants ( waiting for the wonderfull effects to "set in" ) I
don't think it is worth the effort.
Ran