RE: Hosta College Sale - those who couldn't make it

I am SOOO dissapointed that I did not see you there to meet you! That we can all be in the same room and walk right by each other is a shame! I think next year we should send our pix out so that we can look for a face instead of scanning name tags for those people we know from this forum!

Lori J who thoroughly enjoyed another wonderful Hosta College!
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Cindy Johnson
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 6:42 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Hosta College Sale - those who couldn't make it

Narda wrote:
The only thing that would have made it better would have been if we would
have had more of our good friends who could not have made it this year, you
were missed.

Awww, I feel a little bit better about not being able to make it this year.   Hopefully Minnesota can send a contingent next year!

Thanks Narda,  we missed seeing you all too!
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a