Re: Hosta College

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lu Treadway" <Hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>; "PHOENIX HOSTA ROBIN"
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 12:52 AM
Subject: Re: Hosta College

Glad to hear you made the long back safely.  Hope everyone did as well.  Yes
it was a great weekend.  For those of you who are not on the board, I will
tell you, Alread the first meeting has been completed for next years event.
A lot of hard work by many willing folks , goes into the success of this
event.  So while you bask in the glow of this years fun----the planning is
on the way for the next.