Re: Spring

Well that does make me feel a bit better...I was starting to think we were
seeing the light at the end of tunnel.
Then we got another half a foot of snow yesterday..and more predicted for
The banks are now getting tall enough I am having a hard time getting the
shovel of snow up there.
Spring might be here...in July.