Final conclusion on mit rec

read this from Marcotrigiano He clearly states that mitotic
recombination is not uncommon
Asked specifically about mit rec he agreed too!
So I am happy to move on as long as it is clear now
1.That Marcotrigiano , based on the results of crosses I provided
concludes that it is a nuclear character. 2. That Marcotrigiano
agrees that mit rec is not uncommon and he agreed on mit rec ( =
(somatic)crossing over) as an explanation for a green edge
appearing in a yellow plant.