Re: twinspots inmeristem

............OMG ...Joe......................The Newbie is gonna get his head
chopped off but that one did it, I just CAN'T sit still on this one. If that
isn't worth at least 10 points I've never seen or heard a 10 pointer...GOOD
ONE... and I'm gonna keep score (for myself that is).....OK I'll go to the
corner now....... He, He, Yup, as I walk quietly to da big observation couch
in da co. na....silently waiting for round 22 of this Heavy Weight match
Jim Towle