Re: [hostapix] The Registrar's Position

With the Journal being so great it would be sad if Kevin no longer did it.  I
sure hope that the arguments and criticisms toward our leaders stopped them
from the many great things they have added to the AHS?  As a new member, I am
continually in awe as to all the work involved to keep this great
organization going.

Betty