Re: Zilis book - it IS GREAT!

I agree.  I went to see Mark at the Chicago Flower show today to get his
book (YES, I finally took a day off even if it was a Saturday and I like the
rest should already have it off but haven't).  I spent the ride home glued
to it and I love how he has it laid out and covers the sports and other
similar types in it as well.  I made my husband and son sit in on Marks
seminar.... Keep your fingers crossed but I think my husband is starting to
get more into hosta.  He was very impressed by Marks presentation and

PS.... I failed at Seed growing 101 again  :(   Spent time with Mark after
the seminar and we were talking seedlings and got a suggestion for next

To our English friends!  I have to say the Chelsea is a superb show and I
wish that I could go again this year... unfortunately I can't... but I'm
making plans for next year.  Maybe the rest of us colonist should see if we
can get a group to go and set up a trip??????  Anyone have time to plan such
a thing?

Miss you all but just too much going at work and in the county parks to have
much time lately.