Re: twinspots in meristem (debate)

Jim Towle <Traveler200000@aol.com> wrote:

............OMG ...Joe......................The Newbie is gonna get his head
chopped off but that one did it, I just CAN'T sit still on this one. If that
isn't worth at least 10 points I've never seen or heard a 10 pointer...GOOD
ONE... and I'm gonna keep score (for myself that is).....OK I'll go to the
corner now....... He, He, Yup, as I walk quietly to da big observation couch
in da co. na....silently waiting for round 22 of this Heavy Weight match
Hosta Openers,

I have enjoyed the posts of newbie, Jim Towle. He is an excellent spectator, yelling encouragement to the combatants (oops, I mean participants).here and there and NEVER suggesting that we throw in the Towel (pun intended). Why, he even  curses in non-CAPS. So three cheers for spectators such as Jim Towle. He claims he is a newbie but I don't believe that for a moment. He is too suave. He may be Clyde Crockett in disguise  and with a new nom de plume

Who ever he is, he knows who to root for. He looks to find out who is telling the truth, how many on each debate team, who appears to have more language skills and hosta knowledge and who is obviously going to win. The he backs that side to the hilt.

So thank you, Jim Towle, for your enthusiastic support and loyality. I wish there were more like you, Jim..........And BTW, what is the address where I shall send those three rare hostas you hinted that you wanted?

(Just Kidding),  Jim Hawes...........