yellow leaf = nuclear encoded

The whole debate is a mess now.I cannot spend all my time
correcting those statements that are not according to general
genetic knowledge. This is my last attempt to get order:
1. Both pollen and eggcells contain a nuclear genome
2.  In Hosta we have chloroplast genomes in the eggcells , but not
in the pollen , so chloroplast genomes can only go to a seedling via
the mother= eggcells ( = cytoplasmic inheritance)
3. One of my first controlled crosses was to bring pollen of a fully
yellow leaved hosta onto a green mother plant. 50 % of the ofspring
was yellow This clearly proofs that yellow in hosta is a dominant
nuclear character .If we cannot agree on this it is pointless to
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands