RE: Well, it does get a little lively...

It takes all kinds, Andrew, and you're certainly entitled to yours. Your note does make me chuckle, and I think you're brave for stepping out like that. Viva la viva, hosta or not.

Diann
-----Original Message-----
From: root@microanswers.net [mailto:root@microanswers.net]On Behalf Of andrewl
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 4:02 PM
To: diannthoma@earthlink.net
Subject: Well, it does get a little lively...

Hi Diann,
I really was serious when I made this statement:  "I already know all I need to know about Human interaction of this nature, or so my wife informs me.  :-)"

What ever my wife says, that's the gospel around our house.  Believe me, I'm already pushing the envelope far enough with my understandings, knowing much more than my wife ever wanted me to know.  <g>

 ...I've been studying this human sexuality thing now for quite some time (I'm 49).  I don't consider it nearly as exciting as my studies of Hosta.  I could be wrong, but I'm thinking these Hosta are quite a bit more intriguing and they won't get a person into near as much trouble as messing around with that Human sexuality topic.  :-)

ShayDguys jokes were informative, but I just don't need unsolicited emails of this nature coming in to my email box--I'm trying to concentrate on serious stuff, for heaven's sake.... <g>

Hosta la Vista!

--
Andrew Lietzow
#1 Plantsman at http://hostahaven.com