Re: ShayDguy

Clyde,

How nice of you to show concern for the feelings of another person.  I'm quite positive this is not the case, but there is always the possibility that there is a sad, depressed person working hard to keep up his spirits, who does not need to be put down.  Think about it.  Kindness is contagious.  So let's see if there is a group ready to jump the other way.

Frances

CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 3/19/2001 8:28:47 AM Central Standard Time,