Re: ShayDguy

In a message dated 03/19/2001 7:09:11 PM Central Standard Time,
CCREDUX@aol.com writes:

 You all being mean to Shadyguy! How would you like to get a msg like the one
 you sent, Charles?
 Clyde Crockett z5

Clyde we have been threw this before with his political jokes and we know
that Shadyguy does not care about others feelings,  It would be best if there
were no more posts from him in the non Hosta areas