Re: ShayDguy. Just set up another list...

I have been greatly disappointed in the censorship of the Phoenix as I feel
it goes beyond the  the descriptions of the rules and doesn't allow for a
mistake and apology.  But she  gives freely of her time , does what she feels
is the right thing and I like to hear the gardeners on it. When I joined, I
agreed to those rules and do my best to follow them whether I agree
completely or not..  With the number of people on it, I have been surprised
that it has existed for so long in today's society.  Dan has offered us a
very necessary alternative.   But the censorship has allowed me to stay on
line at the office and I am appreciative of that.  If Jim's postings were on
the pixlist, I would probably have to give it up because the download times
on my home computer are a bit behind the times.   I am
just disappointed that a gardener takes the time to send his type of postings
and doesn't even try to share his knowledge with us.  I tried to find him at
hosta college to tell him how much we needed him as a person and how I felt
about his inappropriate postings, bit could not find him.  I have heard that
people have responded to him in private and he doesn't even honor them with a
response.  I have talked to others on the robin in private and felt that he
deserved to  hear how I felt before I started deleting his posts without
reading them. as I will do from now on. .BUT...if he ever says anything  in
reference to gardening, will someone let us know . I have found that many
people already delete his messages and go on.  I just didn't want to hang up
on a friend...as I thought he might have been.