I tried hard to teach some basic genetics All I get is insults and
false accusations especially from people that have not made a
single controlled cross in their entire life. I tried to start afresh with
the most simple experiment I did ( one of thousands of others) that
shows unequivocally nuclear inheritance of yellow leaves: pollen
from a yellow plant on a green mother will give 50% yellow offspring
Try it yourself!). Clearly I failed to bring the message home as it
was not accepted. So for me further discussion along these lines is
pointless. I am always willing to respond to serious questions
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands