Last note on the Dog

OK, Hosta-Open folks (and this is my last post about Jim Dixon aka ShayDdog er guy).  Frances, you are right, perhaps Jim D has a mental problem and we shouldn't pick on him just because he is compulsively sending offensive and otherwise spamming unwanted jokes to this robin.  So I want to dispell a couple negative things that have been said or intimated about the poor guy we are attacking so self-righteously and without pity let alone mercy, AS IF we have the right to tell him to cut the jokes or get lost. I have gleaned the following nuggets from among the lumps of manure in my Delete folder, so don't be so fast to characterize a fellow HUMAN BEING.

Besides the following refutations of these prejudicial statements people in this GARDENING robin are making, I want to say there's always a silver lining. In this case, just be glad he's not the prolific participant as some of the rest of you. What if, for example, Andrew got into this?  Or Bob? Or Chick for Pete's sake?  Count your blessings, and besides, it's SPRING!!!

1)  Some of you think he never sent a single contribution to this list about gardening. But here's two you forgot. (WE MUST BE FAIR AND NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!!)