RE: Collecting Sport Photos

Great idea Bill.  I will also make an effort to make pix of any unusual things found in the garden.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Bill Meyer
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 11:12 AM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Collecting Sport Photos

Hi Everyone
   The post by Joe Halinar raises an excellent idea for future understanding of this complex and interesting subject. Count me among those who will try to get pictures of unusual sports when they occur. Perhaps Dr. Zonneveld can supply photos of sports found in the many nurseries of Holland. We should be able to build an impressive bank of photographic evidence in this manner which should be available for all to view when they wish. The HostaLibrary put together by Bob Axmear and friends is an excellent way to do this. We can create a HostaLibrary for sports, possibly at the HostaLibrary or at the HostaWheels sites, in which we can gather together many photos of scientific interest to make available to future researchers. Good idea, Joe!
                                                                                                 .........Bill Meyer