Re: ShayDguy

>  a few cross the line at being appropriate for a list >like this in my opinion.

Which ones? I find it interesting that you read all of them. :)

Clyde Crockett z5

Hi Clyde

Glad to see there is at least one other person here with a sense of
humour!  I have been labouring under the impression that we are all
consenting adults here, able to withstand the stress of a few off colour
jokes, but I guess not, eh?

I'd bet dollars that all the parties who lodged their complaints read
each and every line - sort of like the crowd that forms at an accident
scene.... :-)  You just have to look... ;-p

Helen