Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: Tetraploids in Hosta
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 1:12 PM
Subject: Tetraploids in Hosta
As with Daylilies, I would expect to see some outward manifistation of tetraplodid in such a hosta.  I don't know of any test that has "proved" any of those you mentioned, to be tets.  If they have been tested, By Ben and he can give me the actual facts, I would like to know about it.  I really have to wonder about the first two mentioned .  What charisteristics in those plants would even lead one to suspect they might be tets?  I have two that I also do suspect could be.  Those are Eagles Nest( probably a partial) and Oh My Heart.