Re: ShayDguy

andrewl wrote:

> Hi Helen,
> How many dollars?  Can we get that into triple digit?  I see some nice  new Hostas being added to my collection if your wager is for American dollars.  :-)

You wish... :)  There's always an exception to every rule, Andrew, I
guess you're it...

> jokes yesterday were cute, I think if a member is going to post a  message publicly, some discretion is in order.  There are ladies on this forum, believe it or not,

So what do you think I am? Swiss Cheese?  Ladies are people too, Andrew,
and anyone who doesn't care for the humor certainly isn't forced to read
it.

> what my daughter in college would think of our group

I'm sure she would find it amusing, and no worse than some of the other
things that are circulated around many college computers!  At least he
leaves out the graphics!

> As for me, I'd rather see a lot more indepth discussion about Hostas

So would I, that is, after all why we joined this forum to begin
with...

The truth that no-one here seems to pick up on is that the biggest laugh
of Jim's day is no doubt watching the group's outraged and indignant
posts in response to whatever he happens to send along.  I'm sure he
thinks things have been too quiet around here - after all the political
jokes are long gone, the hot boy scout debate ended, and then the uproar
over the hosta pics... Heck, he probably felt it was time to wake
everyone up again :-)

Don't take things so seriously - you'll live longer...

Helen