Re: Failure

Ben,

you are leaving yourself wide-open on this comment. Questions have been asked
over and over, with never a clear explaination. I can remember asking about
how pollen staining was performed last year. It was a serious question. I
received "no reply". I turned the question over to Joe H.. He responded
promply with an answer.

I have been saving most messages in a folder on the current topic "your 3
articles", as I think it is worth saving. If you would like, I will scan
through them and find some serious questions that have been asked and not
responded to.

Ray

zonneveld wrote: I am always willing to respond to serious questions