Re: Synergism

> What I am saying is that I sincerely appreciate the comraderie of my
> many good friends on the hosta-open who are willing to share so many
> good hosta-related ideas with each other, whether it be regarding
> science, pix, plants, original ideas,  experiences, seeds or plants..
> This is the spice of life that makes life worth living..Just HAD to say
> that this afternoon..
> Jim Hawes

Ditto Jim. I often read along without much to contribute because of my lack
of 'real' knowledge, but I do enjoy reading along. When I first got started
with hostas, I knew nothing. I dug a hole and popped it in. Since then,
thanks to the people on this robin, I now know all about pests, diseases,
sporting, rossising, BAPing, and lord knows what else. I still consider
myself a newbie, but as with everything, it's all relative. I couldn't
believe it when one day I found myself giving someone advice!

We're all different but somehow we can come together for the love of one
genus. Amazing stuff.

Thanks for you thoughts.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)