RE: Synergism

I agree with Lu and others.  Prior to becoming a student of the hosta knowledge of this robin, I was perfectly willing to dig a hole just big enough to drop in a plant fresh from its pot.  You know my lack of success.

I now revel in the progress my hostas are showing this year, my third with this burning desire to plant those outstanding specimens in my own beds.  Watching the babes come out of the soil, and even unfurl has made me even more aware of freak events like the snow we got last night.  I'm anxious to see even a few of my plants reach maturity!

Thanks for the help from all of you.

North Alabama