ShayDguy & Narda

In a message dated 3/20/01 6:52:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, NardaA@aol.com

 No, Jim, sorry, ShayDguy is Jim Dixon.  Saw him at Hosta College so I am
 assuming he gardens and is interested in hostas.
 N. >>

Dear Narda,

Since you have blocked me from your account, I am sending this to you via the

Dear Narda,

Gee!  I wish you had introduced yourself at Hosta College--I sure would have
liked to meet you in person, especially after reading all your posts about
our favorite plant.

Even though I have a sense of humor that some may find goes to an extreme,
I'm a pretty nice guy overall.

Hope we can meet next year.

Jim Dixon