Re: TETRAS again

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 11:06 PM
Subject: TETRAS again
On tets , It is usual to see heaver blooms and scapes.  Thicker petioles seem to be sometimes evident.  I want to be carefull her, though, as I don't think anyone can yet give charistics that ate al overall rule.  I am mostly looking for some of the same things I would look for on tet daylilies.

 Thankyou Ran, Andrew and Hugo for your comments and information. Ran and
others would you care to comment on the "outward manifestations" that are
commonly observed? Is anyone aware of the status of Hiro Majesty? Are there
any other susepcted/confermed Tetras out there? Is it accurate to say that
Tetras will only cross with Tetras?

Jim Towle