Something interesting (not Hosta related)

Hi Everyone,
        The following is a post from the International Discussion Group for Primula which I thought was interesting for several reasons:

Diana
We had a case, in Scotland, of a greenhouse and its contents being sprayed
with a herbicide on purpose by someone with a grudge.  The following year
some of the difficult primula seed germinated like mustard and cress.
Lesson 1: be patient and keep the flats if you have room.  Lesson 2: seed
can be amazing resilient, even to herbicide.

Ian at Ryvoan