Re: Stabilizing Sports--Help us Lu Treadway.

No Jim, They are just a few in my data that have the words "Hyacinthina sport" alongside and sometimes a question mark also! LOL
Tim
----- Original Message -----
Sent: 21 March 2001 21:48
Subject: Re: Stabilizing Sports--Help us Lu Treadway.

 Dan Thankyou Jim Towle sure would. He has been looking for that very thing
for years, and I mean years. Damn am I glad I found this forum. Tim, Hugo
please forgive my ignorance but are you two saying that the lists you put up
are TETRAS?
 Dan I have no idea what will come of the sports that I am working on but
I'll sure tell ya that ...... The Joy is in the Journey......I am learning
more and having more fun at 53 than I ever have. Thankyou Gentlemen for your
able assistance.

         Jim Towle