RE: Collecting Sport Photos - pic

>This isn't great, and I promise to send a better image this summer,
>but here is Thai Brass sporting.

I'm on digest mode, so all "images" come in as gibbish within the
digest.  Would you please resend the image as a true attachment to me
as a private email.

To all those who want to send me an image of sporting hostas, please
do so, but please keep two things in mind.  First, I am on digest
mode, but the way this robin is going I can hardly tell at times as I
end up getting two or three digests each day.  Second, I use a VERY
old 16 bit email program because it is so simple - I just have not
found any new email program that I like as much as the one I use.
This email program doesn't handle in-line attachments - you will have
to send them as real MIME attachments.

I was thinking of setting up a site on homestead.com for the pictures,
but they only provide 10 megs which would only hold about 150 to 200
images.  I guess I could always set up additional sites.  Does anyone
have any experience with some of these web sites that let you store
picture on their server?  What we need is a site where anyone can
download images, but where they can't otherwise change things, like
deleating images.

Joe Halinar