Re: Collecting Sport Photos - pic/etc.

>What we really need to collect and label correctly are the various
>forms that hosta sports begin as and the forms they progress through
>on their way to either stabilizing or not stabilizing.

This is what I am interested in seeing.  The picture of the named
cultivars that were sports of existing hostas are already available.
What we need is pictures of how the sports start out and how they

>I think it  would be great if both Bob and the Hosta Library and Joe
>at his homestead.com site would keep these photos too.

Actually, I'm trying to figure out a way to do it that doesn't involve
much of my time or time of others.  I have not yet set up any site on
homestead.com for this purpose, so if you or Bob want to do it on one
of the existing hosta sites, that would just be fine with me.  Right
now I don't have a lot of time to play around with this as I am busy
with spring shipping and other work that has to get done as soon as

Joe Halinar