Re: yellow answers

Ben:

>The y non-mutated gene is fully active!, contrary to what JH says.

Ben, this is what I said: "The yellow leafed gene "Y" is probably an
inhibitor gene that somehow stops chlorophyll synthesis before it is
completed."  I said it is a fully functional gene that is an inhibitor
gene that stops chlorophyll synthesis.  Don't you know how to read!

>It is only the mutated Y gene that is less active.

The mutated "Y" gene is the "y" allele, which is the non-functional
gene - actually it's the enzyme that "y" produces that is
non-functional.  I wish you would learn how to read before you
complain.

Joe Halinar