Re: hyacinthina and Ben's Booklet

Ben,

Let me try to get this straight. We have been discussing in a very civil
manner your three articles and the merits of their content. Now you and
others have raised the issue of your Booklet of Sports and are
discussing it as an authoratative document to be used in classifying
sports. I thought we finalized this discussion re your Booklet some two
years ago. I have practically dismissed it from my mind but with a
warning to you that if you ever revisited it in public, I would use it
as I wished to expose what you have done. This includes the possibility
of sending a copy of the Plagiarism Story to Leiden University.

Your Booklet is a work of plagiarism which I have proven. Most people on
hosta-open know this but may have forgotten. The Plagiarism Story  is a
sordid affair, written in email format in ten parts totalling 23 pages.I
am prepared to rediscuss this subject , now that you have so blatantly
brought it up again. If there are ten people who wish to read "The
Plagiarism Story" again, I will forward it to hosta-open. Those who do
not want to read it can simply delete it. Those people who want to know
the truth about Ben's plagiristic adventurism will be able to read a
part of true hosta history. Send me a post in private please indicating
your preference to discuss this subject or not.

Jim Hawes