Re: hycinthina and Ben's Booklet

Robin Sports,

I have alreasdy received several requests to forward the Plagiarism
Story to hosta-open. Therefore I anticipate that I will do the
forwarding it this evening. In the meanwhile, others have suggested that
we close out the Discussion on Origin of Sports. We do not anticipate
any further constructive inputs on this discussion, therefore I will try
to make a summary of our discussion findings and conclusions this
afternoon.. Kevin Walek has offered to make a summary of the overall
discussion using a Roundtable Format. He intends to place it in the AHJ
as an article at the appropriate time.It  will be a very difficult task
to select  in an impartial fashion the most valid and relevant parts of
the discussion. But Kevin as Editor is certainly up to the job. He does
this sort of thing all of  the time. Thank you , Kevin.