Re: hyacinthina

Zonnenveld wrote

>>>According so some there are "many"" mistakes in my book on hosta sports I >
>>cannot deny that there are mistakes I like to remind you however that all
data >>>were taken from published literature ( the Journals and the
registrations etc) >>>None of it is based on any of mydirect observations.
Despite that, I was able to >>>use it to derive comclusions about the origin
of sports , just as you try now with >>>the pictures, a very nice initiative.

  Is this a reversal or am I crazy?

Jim Towle