Re: Garden

In a message dated 3/23/01 4:16:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, ShayDguy@aol.com

 But i do have a whole bunch of hostas--can't be bothered with counting them
 or keeping their names straight even.  I do this garden to please me.  If
 others enjoy it, that is just added bonus points.

OH My Gosh!  That is exactly the way I feel and I was afraid to admit it
because no one else feels this way!!!!!!  Actually it is nice to know what
you have got so you don't buy it again and again and again...........can be
expensive.  N.